QCC covers all cardiovascular (heart) tests, except TMT (exercise stress ECG). Recommended for those who cannot walk on Treadmill due to any reasons.
- Routine Blood test (Total blood count, differential count, hemoglobin, erythrocytes sedimentation rate)
- Routine Urine test with urine sugar and albumin
- Fasting Blood sugar
- Lipid (cholesterol) profile
- Renal (kidney) function test
- Serum Uric acid
- Electrocardiogram – ECG
- Echocardiograpy – ECHO
- Chest X-ray
- Cardiologist’s consultation
When are these tests performed?
These tests are performed 7 am onwards every day, including on holidays. You should not have taken any food for at least 8 hours prior to taking these tests.
How long does it take?
Just 2 hours. Reports will be ready the next day.
Prior appointment is necessary in order to make your stay at APC efficient and as short as possible.