Enjoy eating delicious food? Enjoy your drinks? No problem. Enjoy!! Just don’t forget to undergo CCC regularly so that you know your risk factors and have full control over the status of your heart.
CCC covers extensive cardiovascular (heart) tests. The second most popular preventive health package at Advanced Poly Clinic, a must for those who have high blood pressure.
- Routine Blood test (Total blood count, differential count, hemoglobin, erythrocytes sedimentation rate)
- Routine Urine test with urine sugar and albumin
- Fasting Blood sugar
- Lipid (cholesterol) profile
- Renal (kidney) function test
- Serum Uric acid
- Electrocardiogram – ECG
- Echocardiograpy – ECHO
- Stress (exercise) ECG – TMT
- Chest X-ray
- Cardiologist’s consultation
When are these tests performed?
These tests are performed 7 am onwards every day, including on holidays. You should not have taken any food for at least 8 hours prior to taking these tests.
How long does it take?
Just 2 hours. Reports will be ready the next day.
Prior appointment is necessary in order to make your stay at APC efficient and as short as possible.