Obstetrics and Gynecology Department of both our clinics in Kathmandu and Pokhara are driven by highly qualified consultant Gynecologists. Most of our patients come for just a routine gynecology check up for women well being and art of aging graciously. Gynecology checkup along with PAP smear is also our part of Gyne Health Package (GP), Executive Health Check up (EHP) and Comprehensive Advanced Medical Plan (CAMP), special preventive health packages in our clinics in Nepal at Kathmandu and Pokhara.
All sorts of gynecology conditions can be correctly diagnosed by our specialists with the back up of state of the art equipments. Timely diagnosed and treated accordingly. Lot of gynecological pre-cancerous conditions have been diagnosed and timely intervention prevented cancers and saved lot of lives.
Infertility conditions are as well properly assessed by our gynecologists and cause of infertility defined. Lot of women were able to have baby just by simple medications and no interventions were required. Advanced Fertility Center was recently launched in our clinic in Pokhara, Nepal, where infertility treatment was started in Pokhara itself with up to IUI (Intra-uterine-insemenation) can be done in Pokhara itself. No need to go to Kathmandu or abroad for this treatment anymore, which will save our patients lot of time, money, trouble and effort. Our senior gynecologist along with medical laboratory staff were adequately trained abroad for the diagnosis and treatment of infertility. Pokhara clinic is as well equipped with TVS (Transvaginal Ultrasound) for more reliable diagnostic scan of gynecological organs and follicular monitoring.
Monitoring during pregnancy (antenatal) and after delivery (postnatal) care is also one of the services well appreciated by our patients.
- Gynecological Consultation and examination
- Pregnancy monitoring and post delivery care
- Fertility Treatment
- PAP smear to test for uterine cervical pre-cancerous and cancerous conditions
- Ultrasound scan
- Transvaginal Ultrasound (TVS) for follicular monitoring and better scan quality for gynecological organs
- HSG - Hysterosalpingography - an important test done in X-ray room to evaluate the patency of tubes, which might be the cause of infertility.
- Laboratory for routine blood tests, urine tests, hormones, etc.
Our Gynecology Team:
- Dr. Saroja Pande MD
- Dr. Roshan Thapa Rayamajhi MBBS, MD
- Dr. Niraj Dubey MD (Fertility)
- Dr. Anu Sherchan MD
- Dr. Anjana K.C. MD